Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
According to the blog post below Apple recently threw a party at Pier 27 in San Francisco for Apple employees involved with the Apple Watch. Imagine Dragons were surprised guests. Is this something Apple typically does? Or is this another example of the Tim Cook era at Apple? I wish my company would throw parties like this. :(

https://illogicaloutcome.wordpress.com

As the dinner hour came to a close, two of the executive team stood up and spoke to the gathered geeks. They praised them, and their significant others, as being an amazing team, that accomplished so much and created yet another major product group for Apple. Demand has been phenomenal, and it continues to grow well beyond expectations.

Jonny Ive then said, with his arms spread wide, “All I can say is, THANK YOU ALL, and you’ve all earned this event! Without further adieu, Imagine Dragons!”

tumblr_np4hm2T0vZ1s0k93eo6_500.jpg

I saw some photos posted to Instagram as well.

23m0ymb.jpg

Reactions: kybldmstr

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
According to the blog post below Apple recently threw a party at Pier 27 in San Francisco for Apple employees involved with the Apple Watch. Imagine Dragons were surprised guests. Is this something Apple typically does? Or is this another example of the Tim Cook era at Apple? I wish my company would throw parties like this. :(

https://illogicaloutcome.wordpress.com

tumblr_np4hm2T0vZ1s0k93eo6_500.jpg

I saw some photos posted to Instagram as well.

23m0ymb.jpg

I think we officially work for companies that suck. Nothing more to say.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
After working 15 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, for a few years, a little celebration thrown by the people who are millionaires thanks to your blood sweat and tears seems appropriate. Unless you live in the 1800s, when everyone did that without batting an eye.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.