Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jrk07

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 24, 2005
fatsoforgotso said:
What about a series of short narratives that are linked by one single object that would appear in each of our own videos. For example, something like a camera, or something as trivial as a matchstick. If we all had one similarity it would bind them all together.

Maybe i'm not explaining myself.

I really like that idea, it would leave the creativity open ended. It would take a while to get the final product out, but it wouldn't take too much time out of everybody's schedule since each part would be done individually.

Lets keep this idea going and maybe we can really do something.

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
fatsoforgotso said:
What about a series of short narratives that are linked by one single object that would appear in each of our own videos. For example, something like a camera, or something as trivial as a matchstick. If we all had one similarity it would bind them all together.

Reminds me of some of my wife's photo's from her University days. Her and her friends would take an old garden gnome they had with them on trips and take photo's of him in different places, would make for an interesting slide show.

kiwi-in-uk

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2004
AU
Would it need to be narratives or just a consistent organised theme?
What about just following the day around the world (say, starting with dawn in New Zealand and ending with dusk in Hawaii or Samoa). The editing would be a big job, but I think the result would be great. It could incorporate movies and stills.

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
kiwi-in-uk said:
Would it need to be narratives or just a consistent organised theme?
What about just following the day around the world (say, starting with dawn in New Zealand and ending with dusk in Hawaii or Samoa). The editing would be a big job, but I think the result would be great. It could incorporate movies and stills.

In case you didn't notice - we seem to have taken the Collaborative Movie Project HERE

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.