Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
It's been posted before. A few too many times......

Still, it's nice.

BuzWeaver

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 3, 2006
Atlanta, GA USA
It's been posted before. A few too many times......

Still, it's nice.

I was a little hesitant about posting, however not knowing how the other treads may have been titled it may not have found it with a search. I'm sure a lot of people saw it on MacWorld the other day.

Scarlet Fever

macrumors 68040
Jul 22, 2005
Bookshop!
i am a mac addict. i don't feel ashamed to say it. i've used macs since birth. i've never used Windows as a primary OS. but even i can say thats just a little bit sad...

looks damn sexy though! :D

Scarlet Fever

macrumors 68040
Jul 22, 2005
Bookshop!
There are advantages to using/knowing both. :)

windows and mac OS? i use peecees at school but its so cut down its barely windows at all. i once tried putting XP on my MacBook. it was the most tedious thing i've ever done on a computer. then i couldn't get it online :rolleyes:

every time i use windows, i wish i had my MacBook with me :)

Retired
May 16, 2006
What do you think he uses as his primary computer?

I guess the vaio, as it is not a PC laptop...

d_and_n5000

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
All my bsement has is a crappy ping pong table and an old stereo ;;

All my basement has is...wait, there is no basement. Scratch that.

Anywho, I've seen this before, but its still interesting to see it again. Makes you wonder what his utilities bill is each month, keeping upward of 50 computers (most with CRTs:eek:) on all the time. :confused: Unless he does the smart thing and keeps them off unless he has guests who haven't seen it before.

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
I suppose that it is better that he fills his basement with old Apple products rather than chopped up schoolkids and hitchhikers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.