Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cupcakes2000

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
Just wondered what type of software everyone was using to help organise their professional workload? Traditionally I have just used my own spreadsheets, invoices made in word processors, and non linked calendars and email etc.

I dont want to spend a fortune, (actually anything if I can help it as it’s currently obviously free) and my system already works pretty well, but what other ideas are out there? Any killer apps you guys use?

Are there open source equivalents to photographer specific systems like Light Blue? Or can something like Invoice Ninja or EspoCRM be tailored well enough to the role of a photography assistant?

steveash

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2008
UK
I’ve been developing a solution myself during the lockdown downtime. I’ve been using it for myself for a couple of years but am now making it into a commercial product with the help of a couple of business partners.

It works as a Wordpress plug-in so can be bolted on to a website or run on its own. If you are interested in giving it a try send me a message on here. I’ll be looking for beta testers soon.

cupcakes2000

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
Nothing as yet. I'm still using my original system, albeit a bit more organised. I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.