Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zachlegomaniac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Hi there,

I have a study guide and each chapter is an individual PDF file. I added them to iBooks on my Mac Mini and rMBP as well as my iPad no problem. For whatever reason I cannot get all the files to download to my phone for offline use. Some of them download (about 5 random chapters) and then everything else just hangs in limbo indefinitely. I have tried resetting the iPhone, closing the app, deleting and reinstalling the app and all I ever get is a handful of chapters that download, and they're never the same ones!

Does anyone have any ideas? So strange that I didn't have any problems with my other devices.

Thank you,

Zach

zachlegomaniac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Yes @MC6800 . Meant to mention that. Thanks for the thought, though.
[doublepost=1501980394][/doublepost]Banged my head against the wall over it for another half and hour. I had it plugged in to the computer to see if I could sync it 'the old fashioned way' and, for one (probably simple) reason or another, the actual available storage on the iPhone itself was different from the available storage that was being displayed under the device in iTunes. Needless to say you were right. Thank you @MC6800

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.