Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xardas220

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 12, 2017
Hi,
how the topic says, i have a problem with some songs. When i doubleclick them to start it takes up to 30 seconds before they start. When a song is once played i can start it within one second. But when restart iTunes and start the one song again, again it takes a long time. They are all mp3's and on Windows (also iTunes 12.6) it takes no time to start them. They are also in my iTunes labrary so this cannot be the case, that iTunes must load them or anything.
I have a 2016 MacBook Pro 15" - so power is also there, because of the fast ssd.

Thank you for any answers,

Xardas

yellowscreen

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2015
Hi,
how the topic says, i have a problem with some songs. When i doubleclick them to start it takes up to 30 seconds before they start. When a song is once played i can start it within one second. But when restart iTunes and start the one song again, again it takes a long time. They are all mp3's and on Windows (also iTunes 12.6) it takes no time to start them. They are also in my iTunes labrary so this cannot be the case, that iTunes must load them or anything.
I have a 2016 MacBook Pro 15" - so power is also there, because of the fast ssd.

Thank you for any answers,

Xardas
Try to encode them, doesn't matter to what, mp3, aac, 128-320kbps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.