Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
Someone said the Electra Jailbreak doesn't even use Cydia, it side loads and barely has any tweaks. He said 10.2 was the last good jailbreak. Is this true?

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
Learn the definition of trolling, this isn't trolling at all. I asked an honest question.
You did not ask any question at all. You made a statement inferring a negative, admittedly based on nothing but hearsay without factual evidence or sources to back up your claims. Leave it to the pros.. and do your own homework please

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2016
Joplin
How can I find an X or 8/7 on 11.3.1?
There’s no guarantee to get one. Apple or any carrier definitely won’t have one anymore. Since it’s an older version now. I offered to sell you my iPhone X that’s basically brand new. Never even touched the accessories in the box. Including the charger. It’s on iOS 11.3.1

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
There’s no guarantee to get one. Apple or any carrier definitely won’t have one anymore. Since it’s an older version now. I offered to sell you my iPhone X that’s basically brand new. Never even touched the accessories in the box. Including the charger. It’s on iOS 11.3.1
Black 256 GB?

Nshift

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2018
What you heard is somewhat true. I jailbroke 11.3.1 on 7plus. While I’m able to load a few tweaks to get teathering working I lost some good features like kodi not working, Directv app not working and so on. As far as I can see from many hours of research, there is no fix for kodi and directv. So yea I can let my son teather his iPad off my phone and make a app on home screen bounce, twirl and twist, I can’t watch football, movies or ppv events on my iPhone like I could before jailbreaking. So yes, it does work pretty good and yes it doesn’t work pretty good. Depends on what features you like the most!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.