Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Garbag3man117

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 12, 2011
Lafayette, IN
I am trying to get the icon for the phone app on the iPhone, but I sold mine and bought an iPod Touch. If you could please SSH into your iPhone and get the icon for the phone app that would be awesome.

Here are the files I need:

icon.png
icon@2x.png

They should be in the app folder for the phone app. Please don't edit them at all. Just attach them to your post.

Thank you so much in advance!

Garbag3man117

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 12, 2011
Lafayette, IN
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I have searched but they are not the genuine icons. I need an app to have the exact icon as the iPhone.

cobaltrich27

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2009
D/FW TX
Why not use the peel520 phone software it will actually even make dial sounds of the #'s everything exactly like an iphone.

You dont need a peel520 installed to install the iPhone software dialer via Cydia will even give you text icon and software.

I use it for real calling with my iPod Touch.

There is also the C Peel.

just install either of them via Cydia or get the .deb phone dialer software from the developer yosion.net and coming.hk website.

Use google translate if needed.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.