Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Thread Revival 2
Anyone still playing this? :):)
I have a longing to build a beautifully curved megacruiser (see post 21), but don't want it to look like a Minecraft product (post 4) or be just a gigantic static display, although I would consider the latter if I could do the former. :)
Anyway, sigh. :(

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Lol, launched SE today to check on changes and discovered my large project now comes up as a corrupt world save. A ton, I mean a ton of work down the drain. So much for the idea, at least in an early access game, that your save is safer in a solo game that it is on a server... :eek: Most likely if I ever play this game again it will be after early access is over. This also happened to me on Subnautica another early access game.

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Lol, launched SE today to check on changes and discovered my large project now comes up as a corrupt world save. A ton, I mean a ton of work down the drain. So much for the idea, at least in an early access game, that your save is safer in a solo game that it is on a server... :eek: Most likely if I ever play this game again it will be after early access is over. This also happened to me on Subnautica another early access game.

Update: I found a blueprint of my big ship that I was able to insert into a new world so I am still in the game. Blueprints are a feature of SE that allows you to seperate a ship and store it separately from the game. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.