Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I really was in love with X3, which I would not call a Grand Strategy game, but more of a trading, combat game, although technically it is a 4X game. (There is a separate favorite 4X game thread in the forum already.)

Anyway, I have been eyeing Nebulous Fleet Command fleet combat) which is on sale for the next couple of days at Steam, which I have read is challenging as you appear to have to micromanage all of your ships. Anyone playing this?

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I really was in love with X3, which I would not call a Grand Strategy game, but more of a trading, combat game, although technically it is a 4X game. (There is a separate favorite 4X game thread in the forum already.)

Anyway, I have been eyeing Nebulous Fleet Command fleet combat) which is on sale for the next couple of days at Steam, which I have read is challenging as you appear to have to micromanage all of your ships. Anyone playing this?

I played it with my son, and it was too hard. Will check on it later. There is another game called Capitol Command at Steam, but’s not due till next year…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.