Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

workgames

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2015
Space Lasers - Blast Lazors in galaxy puzzle saga
Space Lasers - puzzle with lasers and mirrors. In game there are more than 300 levels that can help you forget about your problems and spend time with pleasure. Use your mind, wit and creative potential to solve difficult puzzles quickly.
The game is divided into several worlds that have from 20 to 30 levels of different complexity and block characteristics (some of them reflect the laser, others reflect and pass it through themselves or teleport to other places etc).
App store - https://itunes.apple.com/developer/victor-bujanivskiy/id942482576
qu21oqoa594lc0lmlc6yzq2yv.jpg
7fkbv53ljzkdydp1c2co4fks6.jpg

1jtlgzqr1bltnv3d6720lscvq.jpg
71owqyf265imvkyexk72f3tfe.jpg

Regards, UAPP team.
App store - https://itunes.apple.com/developer/victor-bujanivskiy/id942482576

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
Immediately annoying with free spin. Just what I want from a game I've just opened for the first time; I've won crap I don't know or care how to use. Level select option is tiny & unintuitive. Picking a chest after every single level is just frustrating. You don't need an achievement for everything. Jeez, maybe have a chest select after you've finished a planet or something. After every level, though? Even if you don't 3 star it? It's way too much.

The end goal thing needs to be more obvious and maybe have a little laser animation across the line as soon as you've completed the path. It's not tough but again really helps.

You also really really need a replay level button option as soon as you've finished the level. Holy moley, that's an essential thing to have. A big, brash replay button. Think Angry Birds.

Other than that, the concept of the game is good. Just ease up on the "hooray! you win stuff every time you do anything!", give a replay level option, and make general progress buttons fatter and more obvious.

Please take this as constructive criticism. The game itself is solid. The rubbish piled on is infuriating.

Last edited:

workgames

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2015
Immediately annoying with free spin. Just what I want from a game I've just opened for the first time; I've won crap I don't know or care how to use. Level select option is tiny & unintuitive. Picking a chest after every single level is just frustrating. You don't need an achievement for everything. Jeez, maybe have a chest select after you've finished a planet or something. After every level, though? Even if you don't 3 star it? It's way too much.

The end goal thing needs to be more obvious and maybe have a little laser animation across the line as soon as you've completed the path. It's not tough but again really helps.

You also really really need a replay level button option as soon as you've finished the level. Holy moley, that's an essential thing to have. A big, brash replay button. Think Angry Birds.

Other than that, the concept of the game is good. Just ease up on the "hooray! you win stuff every time you do anything!", give a replay level option, and make general progress buttons fatter and more obvious.

Please take this as constructive criticism. The game itself is solid. The rubbish piled on is infuriating.

Thank you very much! At few days I think we will update this game with some yours advices.
[doublepost=1495129068][/doublepost]

Please can you say something about my other project? - https://itunes.apple.com/app/scary-stories-horror-stories-in-the-dark/id1181960587

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011

Don't know where to start on this one. I'll just say stuff that doesn't work.

1) Opened "write a story". Closed app, went back into the app. App completely froze, then it crashed.
2) App keeps asking me to enter my Apple ID password when I open it. No thank you.
3) No paste option on write a story. That's a real silly idea.

That's just stuff that doesn't work within 2 minutes of testing. The app itself... well, frankly I can't find anything I personally like about it. But hopefully the above points should give you some bugs to iron out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.