Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Runhammar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2022
Hi
I have broken two keys on my Magic keyboard. I't the upper part, the one you touch, that is broken. I was going to take them off in order to clean them and accidentally broke the tiny plastic clips on the underside. My fault. Noone seems to have them for sale. Apple has laughable costumer service and despite the better part of my morning listening to pause music with them I have no answer.
Does anyone know how to get hold of a couple of these. Preferably p and o, but any will do.
Kindly
Per Runhammar

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Hi
I have broken two keys on my Magic keyboard. I't the upper part, the one you touch, that is broken. I was going to take them off in order to clean them and accidentally broke the tiny plastic clips on the underside. My fault. Noone seems to have them for sale. Apple has laughable costumer service and despite the better part of my morning listening to pause music with them I have no answer.
Does anyone know how to get hold of a couple of these. Preferably p and o, but any will do.
Kindly
Per Runhammar
Try these guys:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.