Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zkne

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2018
Hello I have special limited edition ipod nano 2nd limited edition. I bought it for 20eur back in 2011. But now I have realised that it is something special. It is still working. There is inscription "music on the Coke side of life" on its back. Probably it was some collaboration between these two companies, I do not know. I can not find any data on the internet or even similar product with this inscription. So I guess, if i put it on the market (eBay) it will be the only one... Thanks for help

IMG_0340.JPG

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
Probably some promotional material for their "Coke Side of Lfe" campaign. Which doesn't appear to have lasted very long. I'd say just list it in the Collectibles area of eBay for Coca-Cola and the iPod section and it'll sell for whatever it is worth. I can't imagine it'll add much to the value. Given the poor physical condition, that it is still rather new and not actual Coke merchandise.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.