Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
I was surprised only because we've been told that Spiderman would never come to PC. They've updated the article... and there has been tweets on this... that Miles Morales will also be released in Fall 2022. It's been reported that there will be more Playstation ports to PC because they are doing well in the PC market.

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Original poster
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
I was surprised only because we've been told that Spiderman would never come to PC. They've updated the article... and there has been tweets on this... that Miles Morales will also be released in Fall 2022. It's been reported that there will be more Playstation ports to PC because they are doing well in the PC market.
Yeah I read somewhere that Returnal is also coming to PC, which makes it the first PS5 exclusive to do so IIRC. Everything else has been “PS4 Exclusive” so far.

Reactions: erayser

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
Yeah I read somewhere that Returnal is also coming to PC, which makes it the first PS5 exclusive to do so IIRC. Everything else has been “PS4 Exclusive” so far.
I've always bought Sony PlayStation consoles since the 1st gen. I'll buy a PS5 when I can find one at msrp... but there are lot of old exclusives that I would play on PC. I'd would love to play a remastered version of the Infamous trilogy... and TLOU remastered for PC would be awesome. I've seen my kid play Spiderman and Miles Morales, and he speaks highly of both games, so I'm looking forward to the releases. I told him the news, and he's was like... noooooo... haha... but he's happy that I'll get to play them on PC.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered - Official PC Features Trailer​

• Improved Shadows
  • Ultrawide Display Support
  • Ray-Traced Reflection ***Compatible PC Required
  • Unlocked Framerate
  • Nvidia DLSS: AI Performance Boost
  • Nvidia DLAA: AI Enhanced Image Quality
  • DualSense Controller Support ***Controller must be plugged in for full DualSense controller features
Out of all the announced PC features, I'm more interested in the "DualSense Controller Support"... which means I have to buy a new controller... LOL.

Anyone planning to purchase and play on release day (August 12)... or wait for a price drop (Steam Sale)?

SamC741

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2022
Excited to see SP remaster on pc, after checking the system requirement with RT on, can't wait to play on my RTX 3080.

Reactions: erayser
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.