Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

randy.massoglia

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Spigen shipping cord in 10 days.

Attachments

• IMG_2463.PNG
    IMG_2463.PNG
    440.6 KB · Views: 371

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
I'd buy the strap because otherwise I think they look stupid. I honestly think the strap makes them look better plus if I want to take them out for a while it adds the convenience of just hanging them around your neck.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2009
Waste of money. Enjoy the wire-free aspect of the AirPods. Adding this will just ruin it. And to the poster saying look stupid - that'll be the case only until everyone starts wearing them.

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
Waste of money. Enjoy the wire-free aspect of the AirPods. Adding this will just ruin it. And to the poster saying look stupid - that'll be the case only until everyone starts wearing them.
I don't care what everyone else does, I never did and never will. Besides I like having them on a cord.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2009
My comment was about the AirPods in general. People think they look strange, but that attitude won't last long.

In terms of the cord, seriously, assuming you're getting AirPods, give them a try first without the cord. I use a similar Bluetooth product currently, and being wire/cable free is amazing.

I don't care what everyone else does, I never did and never will. Besides I like having them on a cord.

Mactagonist

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2008
NYC - Manhattan
Have none of these "Airpod leash" developers taken the time to understand how the product works? Not only will the weight and movement of the cable almost certinly cause them to fall out much more often it will also prevent the quick and seamless recharging using the included case.

If you don't want two independent ear buds then you have a plethora of choices in headphones. Why someone would try to shoehorn a different product into working instead of using the correct one in the first place is entirely beyond me.

Reactions: willmtaylor

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
Totally defeats the purpose and design of these headphones. If you need to buy this cord then you're better off looking for another pair of BT headphones on the market that surely sound better than the airpods

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.