Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

giganten

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
EA did say we will get all games they release for pc on mac?
Would we get Spore too then?

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
this game has seen even further delays, i'm not going to hold my breath on this one at all.

Southern

macrumors regular
May 15, 2007
London, UK
what is spore actually about?? sounds like its gonna be something like bugdom :D i loved that game!

Bugdom is cool, but Spore is quite different.

Synopsis: Create your own creatures that dynamically evolve according to what you do and what planet they're on. First conquer the evolution system from single-celled organisms to neighbourhoods, continents, worlds, planets and solar systems. Unique and diverse creatures. Something like The Sims vs Populous if you know what I mean.

However, Wright has already said that the release date has slipped, so it's highly unlikely to see the light of day until 2008. Check the Spore wiki page for more info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore_(video_game)

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
Bugdom is cool, but Spore is quite different.

Synopsis: Create your own creatures that dynamically evolve according to what you do and what planet they're on. First conquer the evolution system from single-celled organisms to neighbourhoods, continents, worlds, planets and solar systems. Unique and diverse creatures. Something like The Sims vs Populous if you know what I mean.

However, Wright has already said that the release date has slipped, so it's highly unlikely to see the light of day until 2008. Check the Spore wiki page for more info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore_(video_game)

oh wow that looks actually quite interesting!!!! and its made by maxis, i love that company (only for simcity/simant) thanks for the link it looks really intriguing

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.