Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leeingham

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2015
Birmingham, UK
Is anyone getting a screen protector for their Sport?

Judging by the video on the front page with the Sapphire test which is AWESOME I'm thinking a screen protector will be a GREAT option just incase...

ChinaRye

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
Washington, DC
I was thinking the same thing myself. It might be good just for the peace of mind. Will probably wait, though, and see similar tests with the Sport screen. It might not even be needed.

leeingham

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2015
Birmingham, UK
I was thinking the same thing myself. It might be good just for the peace of mind. Will probably wait, though, and see similar tests with the Sport screen. It might not even be needed.

Pity most of the reviewers were given SS and not sports to test otherwise this test might of been done on the Sport instead

kovey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2011
Be careful. For some reason, the people on this forum get violently upset when anybody talks about wanting to put a screen protector or case on something they own.

ChinaRye

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
Washington, DC
I know. It's downright terrifying sometimes. They make it seem that Jonny Ive will jump out behind a tree and stab you in the throat if you put a case on something that "detracts from it's intended beauty".

Brian Y

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2012
With the curved display it'll be difficult. if there is one, it'll have to be wet/heat applied I guess.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.