Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apocalyarts

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 22, 2015
Just wanted to know, if I am the only one that just found tons of bugs :/

- App repeatedly asks for paring. Had to repair three times yesterday during half an hour of playing around with the app
- Play/Pause often with 2sec delay
- Plays wrong episode of a podcast when selecting a podcast episode
- No album cover and possible crashes when selecting "Now playing" from the Home Menu
- Playback seems to crash (no sound), for example when moving audio output from Apple TV to HomePod via menu

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2009
Oh yeah, it is very buggy. I haven’t experienced the last four things you mentioned, but have had to re-pair it after I force closed it when the buttons all became unresponsive and I couldn’t play anything. So annoying and such a PITA.

Also it seems to block the screensaver from coming on at all, so that’s a nice potential burn in problem. But at least it shows the album artwork. Until you go out to a menu that is. Then Apple’s artwork screen takes over instead and it often shows the music note instead of the artwork. And the screensaver still won’t come on even then, no matter the setting.

Great job guys. Two big companies and neither of them can get things to work right or play well together. Fantastic. 🙄

Reactions: apocalyarts
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.