Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TrenttonY

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 14, 2012
So I thought I try spotify. I remember about 2 years or so when Spotify came to America they had first customer special (i think) I signed up for it, but deleted it because I thought it was weird but now it's a great idea! I remember I signed up for it and try to use that same log in as I did when I signed up, It worked! But it looks like if I'm getting all the features of the $9.99 version? 320 Kbps, offline save, and no ads, radio? Was I right about the first customer thing? I'm so happy! Please respond.

P.S what's this time next to the date the playlist was created?

Last edited:

TrenttonY

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 14, 2012
So I thought I try spotify. I remember about 2 years or so when Spotify came to America they had first customer special (i think) I signed up for it, but deleted it because I thought it was weird but now it's a great idea! I remember I signed up for it and try to use that same log in as I did when I signed up, It worked! But it looks like if I'm getting all the features of the $9.99 version? 320 Kbps, offline save, and no ads, radio? Was I right about the first customer thing? I'm so happy! Please respond.

P.S what's this time next to the date the playlist was created?

I hope this is isn't a trial, it did ask me to accept terms and conditions

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.