Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mit648

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
My ipod has that problem when your apps(music,movies,etc) bar goes to the top of the screen. I uninstalled Springboard cause i thought that was the prob, but even after restarting it stays that way, so i uninstalled everything besides installer and restarted, but still it wont fix!!! please help:mad:

solyd

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2007
My ipod has that problem when your apps(music,movies,etc) bar goes to the top of the screen. I uninstalled Springboard cause i thought that was the prob, but even after restarting it stays that way, so i uninstalled everything besides installer and restarted, but still it wont fix!!! please help:mad:

Here's how to restore SpringBoard after uninstalling SummerBoard from the INSTALL file that comes with SummerBoard:

If you want to undo the previous SpringBoard patch, move:
/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard.original -> /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard

Then run:
chmod +x /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard

MagicWok

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2006
London

Before you do what was suggested, can you check to see if you have 'Dock' installed. It messes up the layout of things.

Uninstall 'Dock' and it should work. There is a ver 2.0 that should work apparently now with summerboard.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.