Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hakr100

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2011
East Coast
I'm running an iPhone 5 under IOS 6.1 and just paid for and downloaded Springtomize 2.

I have Springtomize 2 Enabled on its first screen.

In the Theming category, there appears to be a way to adjust the size of the text that appears under the icons in the Icon Labels subsection. There's a Toggle to turn on Custom Size and a Slider to adjust that size. But nothing seems to happen when I invoke them and respring.

There are also toggles and selectors in that Icon Labels category for Custom Font, Select Font and Custom Color and Select Color. I've tried those, but none seem to impact the text size setting.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Last edited:

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
have you tried rebooting? or perhaps, disabling springtomize, reboot, enable springtomize...

other tweaks in springtomize work ok?

hakr100

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2011
East Coast
I tried rebooting, tried shutting off and then turning on Springtomize. The other settings I have tried work. I can choose a new font, for example, in Theming, but I cannot resize it or give it another color that works.

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
I tried rebooting, tried shutting off and then turning on Springtomize. The other settings I have tried work. I can choose a new font, for example, in Theming, but I cannot resize it or give it another color that works.

something cached? perhaps uninstall then reinstall springtomize (but not sure if you'll lose other settings).

anyone else?

hakr100

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2011
East Coast
something cached? perhaps uninstall then reinstall springtomize (but not sure if you'll lose other settings).

anyone else?

I tried that...no joy. I wonder...what settings are you using in Springtomize? I have the Enabled setting on, and at the moment, under Theming, I have Custom Font, which works, Select Font, which works, Custom Size, which is not working, and Custom Color on, which also is not working. Is there another setting I have to have on? I also have NC Settings and Ayecon, but not much else.

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
I tried that...no joy. I wonder...what settings are you using in Springtomize? I have the Enabled setting on, and at the moment, under Theming, I have Custom Font, which works, Select Font, which works, Custom Size, which is not working, and Custom Color on, which also is not working. Is there another setting I have to have on? I also have NC Settings and Ayecon, but not much else.

i dunno. i use NC settings. is Ayecon a theme? that may be blocking your text settings in springtomize.

the custom color did not seem to work for me; only font selection, and resizing. try disabling the theme, see if you can change the font then...

hakr100

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2011
East Coast
Success! Ayecon has a number of settings, so I shut them off one by one until the font sizing and color worked. The guilty part was Ayecon's Springboard. By not using it, the Springtomize 2 font size and color settings work.

Many thanks! :D

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
Success! Ayecon has a number of settings, so I shut them off one by one until the font sizing and color worked. The guilty part was Ayecon's Springboard. By not using it, the Springtomize 2 font size and color settings work.

Many thanks! :D

excellent!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.