Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

squidlxc

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2018
F41A08FC-59AF-46F8-AE2D-1258135887C8.png

DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE MYSPRINT APP TO MAKE THINGS FASTER

gower2352

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2011
I’m ready! Although I have to call every year since the app always wants me to put money down but I can call right in and not have to put a cent down.

squidlxc

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2018
Ready!!!!!
1 iP11Pro Spg
1 iP11Pro RG

On priority List

Attachments

• 45151ADE-D642-437D-B6D6-32E65110E559.jpeg
    45151ADE-D642-437D-B6D6-32E65110E559.jpeg
    582.3 KB · Views: 302

BeeDiddy

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I did priority status for the purple 11, I really wanted a bigger phone this time around, but I just don't want to pay that price, lol. I may end up skipping this year altogether though, and getting an iPad instead honestly.

Reactions: ZebraDude

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
I placed my order at 7am CDT (5am PDT) went through smoothly. I had done the priority status thing yesterday.

I am trading in my iPhone XS Max 256SG and ordered a iPhone Pro Max 256 Forrest Green.

Ps now to watch the planes depart China.

Cold_Beaver

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2019
I placed my order at 7am CDT (5am PDT) went through smoothly. I had done the priority status thing yesterday.

I am trading in my iPhone XS Max 256SG and ordered a iPhone Pro Max 256 Forrest Green.

Ha ha I watch them damn planes yearly. lol

So none of have delivery dates?

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
Ha ha I watch them damn planes yearly. lol

So none of have delivery dates?

In the past Sprint would put up a bulk notice with a time cutoff.

Not sure if they will do it this year. I don’t have much choice so I go with the flow. My plan SWAP only allows the flex lease through them

SWAP=Sprint Wireless Advantage Plan

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
In the past Sprint would put up a bulk notice with a time cutoff.

Not sure if they will do it this year. I don’t have much choice so I go with the flow. My plan SWAP only allows the flex lease through them

SWAP=Sprint Wireless Advantage Plan

My only variable is how I can keep UPS from stealing my iPhone on launch day like last year.

acplayer

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2016

I did the same. I didn’t expect the $150 out of pocket for me but oh well.

Reactions: ZebraDude

Cold_Beaver

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2019
Ok guys not to beat a dead horse but...

This is my first pre order with Sprint. With Verizon I would have the order number, ETA and “pending status”

With sprint it just shows order date and pending. At what point will that update to an official ETA? Monday or Tuesday?

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL

This is my first pre order with Sprint. With Verizon I would have the order number, ETA and “pending status”

With sprint it just shows order date and pending. At what point will that update to an official ETA? Monday or Tuesday?

I believe it updated on Wednesday or Thursday last year.

Aggie2010

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2016

Sprint's website use to show the ETA, but they may have done away with it because there have been instances in the past where the phones were not delivered by the date shown on the website. They should have given you an order number once you completed your order or sent it via email. You can check your order status on their website. Sometimes you will get UPS notification that a package is scheduled before Sprint order status page updates.

BeeDiddy

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I did the same. I didn’t expect the $150 out of pocket for me but oh well.

It's annoying to see $0.00 due today until you get to the last screen, lol. I changed my mind, if they have what I want in the store next week, I'll get it, but I think this was a sign for me to skip it this year, lol

gower2352

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2011
Well just placed my order for the iPhone 11 Pro Max 64gb. They were working extra hard on selling me more crap this time. First they were trying to sell me some tracker device for my iPhone. Then they were trying to sell me an iPad for an extra $2 a month. Declined both of course.

Besides that everything else went fine.

iMi

Suspended
Sep 13, 2014
Priority Status is simply amazing. I have the 11 Pro reserved in the new green color... now just debating if it's worth upgrading from the X... Hmmm, choices, choices, choices.

IXDoubleDXI

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2011
Central Florida
I ordered this morning, did the priority thing yesterday, but i'm not getting any sort of ETA on my 256gb Green Pro 11. Chatting with reps who are just giving me what I see on the website when I go through the purchasing process on the site, not specific info to my order. I'm thinking/hoping/assuming that Priority is associated with release day delivery.

Cold_Beaver

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2019
Check your email folks. Just got my confirmation email showing a ship by date of 09/19.

:):):):)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.