Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I know I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but I did..however, I have not yet seen any movement tonight on my 4/30 order.

As of Wednesday night/Thursday morning we were at 4/29 10PM orders. Really thought I would get charged tonight! Perhaps it could still happen..otherwise..

Oh well, here's hoping for next week.

EdisEdward

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2013
I know I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but I did..however, I have not yet seen any movement tonight on my 4/30 order.

As of Wednesday night/Thursday morning we were at 4/29 10PM orders. Really thought I would get charged tonight! Perhaps it could still happen..otherwise..

Oh well, here's hoping for next week.

I think they update at midnight PST so u still have a chance

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
You guys have no idea how awesome it will be to stop checking this thread. AH, when your wait is over. FYI my card got charged Sunday night and I had my watch delivered Wednesday afternoon. That was over Memorial Day, so if your card gets charged, you should get your watch within three days. But don't count on the status from the Apple Store app or site to really mean anything. Mine still says June 19-26.

tenfour808

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2015
Hawaii
No luck! Hopefully next week for those of us that ordered 4/30 :)

hang in there, bud! hopefully you see a status change today or early next week!

You guys have no idea how awesome it will be to stop checking this thread. AH, when your wait is over. FYI my card got charged Sunday night and I had my watch delivered Wednesday afternoon. That was over Memorial Day, so if your card gets charged, you should get your watch within three days. But don't count on the status from the Apple Store app or site to really mean anything. Mine still says June 19-26.

my package should be delivered by the end of today! yessssss

MartinSk

macrumors member
May 3, 2015
Not sure on the white band to be honest...#

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132

sJv

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2007
Sierra Foothills, CA
Not sure on the white band to be honest...#

Yeah, me neither. I ordered it, along with a SS BSB to see which was faster and the white one shipped first, so I cancelled the black band. I was wearing a 38mm SS BSB and really liked it. I'll give it a week and see if I want to swap it for a black sport band.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
The 42mm SS BSB orders have now passed us :( May 1st orders are getting charged today in that group after being weeks/days behind.

Meanwhile my 4/30 SS WSB 42mm has seen no action. Might just need to stay off of these forums until there is finally movement.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I wish there was more activity on this thread so I'd know how soon my watch would come. :(

The last movement for us were the 4/29 orders.

I ordered on 4/30, so as soon as I see any activity on my order I will be posting an update here. Hopefully we'll all get our watches soon!

ThaRagingAsian

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2014
The last movement for us were the 4/29 orders.

I ordered on 4/30, so as soon as I see any activity on my order I will be posting an update here. Hopefully we'll all get our watches soon!

Thanks! I ordered on May 7th, So I should get mine 1 week after you get yours! hopefully you get it by the end of the week.

DMBsaint

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2011
Newton, MA
Ordered 5/26, some movement

I ordered my white 38mm SB watch in store on 5/26. Initially it said 2-3 weeks with delivery date of 6/17-6/23. Two days later on 5/28 it was updated to 1-2 weeks with delivery 6/8-6/15, and no change since. I'm obsessively checking!!

Meanwhile, my husband ordered his 42mm blue SB watch on Sunday 5/24 and it initially said 4-5 weeks, but his came by Thursday or Friday :mad: Not fair!!!

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Ordered 42 SS WSB on May 1st. Just bumped shipping time to 12 Jun, 2015 - 17 Jun. So things are picking up!

I ordered on 4/30 and just saw the same update. Hopefully we'll be charged tonight and have our watches by Thursday! Coming home from a business trip then and then my wife and I leave to go to a wedding on Friday, would love to have the watch for this weekend.

Craiger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2007
I ordered on 4/30 and just saw the same update. Hopefully we'lol be charged tonight and have our watches by Thursday! Coming home from a business trip then and then my wife and I leave to go to a wedding on Friday, would love to have the watch for this weekend.

I would be shocked if you didn't have it by Thursday. I ordered 5/15. I don't think I will be so lucky. I am hoping sometime next week.

I still have the 16-22 estimate.

ThaRagingAsian

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2014
I just got the update to 7-10 day shipping with a June 12-17 date also!!!! I'm so excited I want to force touch everyone!!!!!

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Still haven't been charged or seen any movement. :(

4/29 orders were charged last Thursday. How can it take this long to see action for a 4/30 order? Feels like our group was forgotten.

Oh well, at least I got the updated delivery window of 6/12 to 6/17. Only two more weeks to wait!

Good luck all!

Reactions: ZebraDude

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I am so disappointed.

Has anyone in the U.S. (42mm SS WSB) seen movement on an order placed after 4/29? Those orders were being charged and shipped last Thursday.

Since then, my 4/30 order has seen no action. I really thought based on that that I would get my watch sometime this week. I just don't see what the holdup could be.

I hope we all have good luck and get our watches before we know it!

:(

ThaRagingAsian

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2014
I am so disappointed.

Has anyone in the U.S. (42mm SS WSB) seen movement on an order placed after 4/29? Those orders were being charged and shipped last Thursday.

Since then, my 4/30 order has seen no action. I really thought based on that that I would get my watch sometime this week. I just don't see what the holdup could be.

That sucks. I ordered on 5-7. Nothing here as well. I really thought everyone would get theirs this week.

Seth Matthews

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2015
The Ether
I am so disappointed.

I ordered mine on May 1st. The only movement lately has been the change to 7-10 day shipping with a June 12-17 date. I guess something is better than nothing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.