Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Whizpopthat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 10, 2021
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I was working on an iPhone with a completely messed up screen, It does not show anything. And I found the SSH over USB iPhone Dev wiki article using tcprelay.py I ran into an error when trying to connect over SSH and I don't know a whole lot about Python if someone could let me know what this means in the attached photo? I'm wondering if I didn't install usbmuxd right or something because if I remember correctly running itunnel command it said something along the lines of not finding iTunes. it is late for me now as I have work tomorrow so I will try again tomorrow if someone needs to know exactly what it said

Attachments

• PXL_20210415_050908489.jpg
    PXL_20210415_050908489.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 320

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I was working on an iPhone with a completely messed up screen, It does not show anything. And I found the SSH over USB iPhone Dev wiki article using tcprelay.py I ran into an error when trying to connect over SSH and I don't know a whole lot about Python if someone could let me know what this means in the attached photo? I'm wondering if I didn't install usbmuxd right or something because if I remember correctly running itunnel command it said something along the lines of not finding iTunes. it is late for me now as I have work tomorrow so I will try again tomorrow if someone needs to know exactly what it said
This has no chance of working unless your phone is jailbroken.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.