Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 4, 2005
New York
I have a very appealing picture of a stained glass tiger that I use as my desktop picture along with a number of other equally scenic and unique ones.

I just tried uploading it so that it would be part of this post for members to see, but received a message stating that it was 130K and, therefore, exceeded the limit of 100K.

I believe the resolution is 1024 x 768, and it looks very good on screens from 12 to 17 inches. It just might be something that Mac lovers would like to complement the other Tiger in their lives -- OS 10.4. If anyone would like to receive it, send me e-mail and I'll gladly send it.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 4, 2005
New York
munkle said:
Or you could provide a link to where you got them from ;)

I would ... but the problem is that I came across this gem at least 5 years ago and have no link to provide.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
It sounds beautiful. Are you able to do a control click on the picture and save to a web page? I know for sure that it will work if its in a web page already.

jsalzer

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2004
Google

James Philp said:
One word:
Google
Be afraid MS, be very afraid ... (insert "woooo" ghostly noises here")

But is Google still one word when they make it Goooooooooogle, or is each "O" its own word?

Hmmmmmm.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.