Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

I am Sampson

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Plymouth, UK
Anyone seen or heard about a stand being made to hold the watch for charging plus also an iPhone (6+) and an iPad (air2). Ideally from one charging cable, even better if it completely unrealistically also charged a kindle voyage!

Just finding my trailing cables for the phone and iPad is already annoying, be nice to have a single stand that can slot phone/pad and watch on.

JFazYankees

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2012
Anyone seen or heard about a stand being made to hold the watch for charging plus also an iPhone (6+) and an iPad (air2). Ideally from one charging cable, even better if it completely unrealistically also charged a kindle voyage!

Just finding my trailing cables for the phone and iPad is already annoying, be nice to have a single stand that can slot phone/pad and watch on.

I haven't seen anything yet that incorporates all three, but that's certainly a possibility in the future.

czecho7

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2010
it'd be cool if there were to be a dock that is future proof, as much as possible in regards to the form factor of the iPhone, as well as a nice stand for the Watch.

As long as the charger for Apple Watch stays the same, this dock should work: Composure Dock.

Could just present a problem with the leather loop, milanese loop and link bands..

Apollonian

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2010
Companies are hard at work creating stands for the watch already. Griffin announced a stand for watch and iPhone and I received an email from Incase today saying they are working on one to be announced soon. I think we will see a lot of stands in the near future, it'll be a must have accessory in my opinion. It would be nice to just place it on the stand at night and pick it up in the morning.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.