Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sneeks

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Glasgow, UK
I changed the colour of the font used on the Float screen of Standby Mode and now cannot edit it to any other colour. A long press to access edit mode no longer works on that screen and no edit dot is visible. I can edit other screens but not all of them.

IMG_1902.png
IMG_1903.png

Reactions: janezblond

sneeks

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Glasgow, UK
I’ve tried a reboot and a hard reboot but the edit option does not appear. The edit button only shows once for each Standby face option and after the initial edit the button vanishes.

Reactions: janezblond

em1016

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2024
Same problem here as well on my 15 Pro Max. Nothing will fix this. Ive tried full a full restore from older back up before the update came out and that didn’t work.. Even setting it up as a new phone doesn’t work. I’m stuck on the colour green until next update.

em1016

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2024
I changed the colour of the font used on the Float screen of Standby Mode and now cannot edit it to any other colour. A long press to access edit mode no longer works on that screen and no edit dot is visible. I can edit other screens but not all of them.

View attachment 2355042
View attachment 2355043
You’re outta luck mate. Nothing fixes it. I’ve tried trust me. Not even setting up as a new iPhone will fix it. Just have to wait for future update.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
I’ve spent an hour with ! I should have come here before resetting everything on my phone 😂. I was all afternoon reinstalling apps and settings. Oh well a bit of cleaning up isn’t bad once in awhile…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.