Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
starfield-1.jpeg

At first I was a critic of Starfield's Photo system, now I'm a convert. My only complaint is it's difficult getting action shots with it. If you have good photos, please post...

A Brave New World (Moon).jpg

Brave new world (general statement). First Steps on Luna, Earth's Moon. That's Sarah, on the left, Vasco on the right, a robotic crew member.

Dusty and Sara.jpg

With Companion (on left), Sarah, part of Constillation, on board the Frontier. Constellation is an organization, based on Jameson, New Atlantis, Alpha Centauri system that is hunting alien artifacts. I joined. The background story is
that Earth died sometime ago due to atmospheric, environmental degradation, and the Human previously organized and headed for the stars to survive. Home base stats in Alpha Centauri.

Crimson Ship on Moon.jpg

Crimson Fleet Phantom ship has landed nearby, if I approach them, they will fire on me. However, we did sneak up on them, they attacked and I got myself a new ship, but not a great ship... :)

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
UC Simulator.jpg

UC Simulator- spent a lot of time here

Night Sky Sun.jpg

Moonscape- honestly I'm not sure if this is the moon...

Standoff Bank Akila City.jpg

Bank Robbery, Akila City, feels like return to Firefly​

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains

Starfield Marika Borus on Gargarin.jpg

Marika Borus (Companion) on Gargarin to hunt a Terrormorph (not that hard)
featuring ship I built from online plans.

Link:
Outstanding Guide​

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.