Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

goMac

Contributor
Apr 15, 2004
Seems like the iPod itself without a case would be more appropriate, given that Steve designed it.

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
Steve designed it.
I don't think he designed the iPod Touch, sure he may of given some creative input to help Jony Ive and his team but I am sure Jony Ive and his team played a bigger role in design than Steve.

Back to the OP:
I know some case manafactures allow you to design your own case by uploading an image so you could technically get an image of Steve, edit in some writing or whatever you want and upload it, though I don't know how legal that is seeing you are using someone's image without permission. Just a thought.

johnhw

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
I know some case manafactures allow you to design your own case by uploading an image so you could technically get an image of Steve, edit in some writing or whatever you want and upload it, though I don't know how legal that is seeing you are using someone's image without permission. Just a thought.

As long as you're not mass producing it I think it's fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.