Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macOSX-tastic

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2005
At the Airport. UK
excellent:D just put it on my dashboard.

it's that time of year again.....forget christmas, forget new year, the real party is on the 10th!

(no, dont really, happy christmas everybody!!)

thanks iGary.

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
Ooooo!

"There may be trouble ahead ..." (for MS etc)

I'm all excited now! :D

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
We don't need no stinking widget. The more ludicrous the rumors become, the closer it is.

iDM

macrumors 6502a
rdowns said:
We don't need no stinking widget. The more ludicrous the rumors become, the closer it is.

Why wait till Jan 10th nears???? I heard that instead of Intel they will be a releasing a dual quad core G5 13" widescreen PowerBook with that keyboard that can change buttons and will fold 8times into something the size of a cell phone. Oh and expect a Pentium M 2Terabyte Newton. Thats just what i heard but it is from a reliable source, he is a friend of a friend of a brothers uncles adopted aunts nephews dog walkers step son who heard it from someone who works at Apple.

iPhil

macrumors 68040
iDM said:
Why wait till Jan 10th nears???? I heard that instead of Intel they will be a releasing a dual quad core G5 13" widescreen PowerBook with that keyboard that can change buttons and will fold 8times into something the size of a cell phone. Oh and expect a Pentium M 2Terabyte Newton. Thats just what i heard but it is from a reliable source, he is a friend of a friend of a brothers uncles adopted aunts nephews dog walkers step son who heard it from someone who works at Apple.

WTF?? :p

trainguy77

macrumors 68040
Nov 13, 2003
iDM said:
:D

I heard that one too.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.