Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kagharaht

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Just got the email for price increase. $5 a month more. $32 to now $37. I’m having thoughts of cancelling. Just keeping storage and Music. I don’t use other services from rivals so do you all thinks it’s still a good value?

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Just got the email for price increase. $5 a month more. $32 to now $37. I’m having thoughts of cancelling. Just keeping storage and Music. I don’t use other services from rivals so do you all thinks it’s still a good value?

Nothing Apple does these days could remotely be considered a "good value". Their focus is on the shareholders, and the customer be damned... price increases that could simply be called what they are - pure greed. I don't expect Apple to give stuff away, but neither do I expect them to continually gouge their customers... ATV went from $4.99 > $6.99 > $9.99 in just over a year... and we're seeing similar gouging across the Apple Services segment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.