Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Just figured I'd post some good comments on both STM and RadTech for anyone looking for a sleeve.

I was going to buy a Rebound sleeve for my 15" sleeve and found RadTech to be one of the few people to sell them, and everyone raved about their service. I was ready to order online, when I saw their address was in Earth City, MO (St. Louis area). Well, that's a 20 minute drive from my house, so, even though I didn't see any mention of a local store or pickup, I e-mailed them. An hour or 2 later, 2 RadTech employees replied, telling me that I could pick up to save on shipping and even checked stock for me before I went out there. So I went there today and bought the sleeve. Nice little shop they have there. It's no Apple Store, but the next best thing for a Mac geek. So, great service from them. I would assume their online ordering service is just as well.

As for the sleeve, it's great. It's a very tight fit which is good and the zippers don't make contact with the PowerBook. It's sorta hard so it protects the PowerBook very well. With the sleeve and my protective Targus messenger bag, I know my baby isn't going to get a scratch on it.

So, I highly recommend both to anyone looking for a nice sleeve.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.