Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Greatmrname

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 2, 2019
I guarantee the iPhone 11 (Pro) models will be remembered vey well. 2 years from now people will say “I’m not upgrading yet, my iPhone 11 is a beast!” Then there is that one guy with the typical 3 word responses who says “They won’t be happy with 64GB hehehe :):(:mad::confused::cool::cool::D:D:eek:“. If you want bad, go back to the iPhone 6s days, where there was 16GB base with 4K recording. Bye.

Reactions: russell_314

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
I guarantee the iPhone 11 (Pro) models will be remembered vey well. 2 years from now people will say “I’m not upgrading yet, my iPhone 11 is a beast!” Then there is that one guy with the typical 3 word responses who says “They won’t be happy with 64GB hehehe :):(:mad::confused::cool::cool::D:D:eek:“. If you want bad, go back to the iPhone 6s days, where there was 16GB base with 4K recording. Bye.
Everything is perspective. I had a 6 Plus and I can't say for sure but I doubt it had more than 32 GB. I was happy with it. People will criticize anything and this is especially true for the internet. You can't take internet posts too seriously. There's some kid living in his mom's house posting on every forum just because they're bored.

Cricketman

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2008
the iPhone 11/11Pro etc is a fantastic phone. But doesn't offer a WHOLE LOT more than a X to make it a must have upgrade. that's fine. if you were in need of a phone and bought the 11/11 Pro, it would be a very very solid choice and should last 5+ years if you want to.

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
the iPhone 11/11Pro etc is a fantastic phone. But doesn't offer a WHOLE LOT more than a X to make it a must have upgrade. that's fine. if you were in need of a phone and bought the 11/11 Pro, it would be a very very solid choice and should last 5+ years if you want to.
There is no "must upgrade" for everyone in general. I have a friend that is still using the iPhone 6 and is perfectly happy with it. It gives him zero problems. How he can keep a phone in one piece that long is beyond me because they don't survive my abuse LOL. For some techie person that feels (Not needs) they must have the latest and greatest every year then it's a must upgrade for them. TBH I don't think my XS Max does anything that I couldn't do with my 7 Plus. It's easier with the gestures. The only thing that's catching my eye is the wide angle camera on the 11/ 11 Pro

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.