Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Silly John Fatty

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
So I'm running iOS 16 on my first gen iPhone SE (yes …), and when I have reminders with a date set, they'd appear on my lock screen, but they would always be grouped, e.g. "Do this and that and 5 other reminders".

Is there a way to have each reminder displayed individually? I couldn't figure it out.

I also feel like these grouped reminders don't update. You check one of them, but they still stay there, uselessly, and don't get removed.

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
Check your notification settings.

First, settings->notifications-> change display as to 'List'

Then go into settings->notifications->reminders-> change notification grouping to 'Off'.

Reactions: Silly John Fatty

Silly John Fatty

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
Check your notification settings.

First, settings->notifications-> change display as to 'List'

Then go into settings->notifications->reminders-> change notification grouping to 'Off'.

Thanks, somehow I don’t see any of this. But I also just noticed I’m not on iOS 16 but iOS 15 (latest version).

So if a mod could move this thread, that’d be great.

I hope it’s still possible to do this somehow on iOS 15.

Silly John Fatty

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
For some reason I still get this. I turned off group reminders. Same thing on my Mac by the way. Turned off group reminders, but reminders come grouped … :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.