Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EssentialParado

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 17, 2005
If I'm opening a number of tabs in iOS Safari it starts closing current tabs automatically to make room for the new tabs, meaning I lose whatever pages I had open. iOS has always been this way so I'm sure most have experienced it, but it's now especially easy to make this mistake with the new tabbed Safari in iPad. I lost 3 tabs earlier. Lost forever, into the universe. Is there any way to stop it doing this?

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Bringing back old threads isn't always a good idea. Especially if you're doing it just to up your post count.

fuzzy76

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2008
Tromsø, Norway
Bringing back old threads isn't always a good idea. Especially if you're doing it just to up your post count.

I've been a member for 5 years, I have no need to up my post count above the twice a year I've been doing since then.

The reason I posted is that people will still end up in old threads when googling for answers, so actually posting an answer when it exists, will help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.