Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tracer

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2007
What's worse is that people still ask what to do, even with 50+ Posts about the subject in the Archive.

Tracer

ctsport1234

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2005
If you have drinks lying around (I think most of us do) while you work, its just a matter of time imo.

Quiara

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2007
Damn. I wanted it to be my turn next. I was planning to spill hydrogen peroxide and hydrochloric acid. . . *sigh*

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
how about a repulser beam built into the apple logo that senses liquid and moves it back 2 ft (~.75m) that would be useful, and if you were to set the glass too close to the edge of the table...well you were the one stupid enough to set the drink by your $2000+ laptop anyway

Aug 6, 2007
If you must.... Sippy Cups... :p

Works for Kids... of ALL AGESl!! Maybe :apple: should Market these... :D

my sister brought me back an awesome beaker with a screw-on lid from disneyland. i use it all the time. it's a very useful piece of kit!

:D

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
how about a repulser beam built into the apple logo that senses liquid and moves it back 2 ft (~.75m) that would be useful, and if you were to set the glass too close to the edge of the table...well you were the one stupid enough to set the drink by your $2000+ laptop anyway

Now THERE's an idea. Brilliant! Apple should seriously hire you. ;)

G4DP

macrumors 65816
Mar 28, 2007
New Product on the Horizon

In recent hours rumours have started to appear that Apple are preparing to release there most technologically pointless device for years. Here at SweetFa.com we believe it may be at MWSF2008 or sooner depending on whether or not Apple can delay OSX Leopard any more.

It is believed that the Cupertino iPod giant has designed the device in response to the sudden increase in peoples laptops apparently commiting spillicied. It has emerged that scores of people are noticing this new, strange behaviour.

Although we are still not sure of the name, the favourite in the office at the moment is the iTit. It's the same as a babies feeder bottle, but this comes in all the usual array of colours.

Starting price for the basic model is expected to be around $199 going all the way up to $299 for a iPod version.

Further details to follow as we get them.

emac82

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2007
Atlantic Canada
I bought an Accidental Damage warranty for my MacBook that covers all hardware defects, plus accidental liquid and physical damage, it's great!!!!!

Apple should really sell something like this...Make it like $100 more than regular AppleCare..

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005
obviously people don't spill on purpose!

That's why pencils have erasers...or shall I say...thats why there are apple repair centers!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.