Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
I think they've been out for a while. I've never heard of, let alone met, anyone that uses them.

Not entirely sure who they're aimed at. Maybe they'll be more heavily promoted with Vista — it's all a bit mysterious, really.

radiantm3

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
San Jose, CA
Onizuka said:
Considering they won't hold a candle to Adobe's support from 3rd party developers, if this is aimed at pros, it will go nowhere and fast. Hasn't nayone learned that the only thing MS has ever done right are their consoles?

And even those are buggy. :p I really like the xbox360, but I crashed my brother's system a few days ago by moving the analog stick around in circles a bunch of times.

ATD

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2005
LOL, they own the market with a 2nd rate OS, what makes them think they can capture a market they know nothing about from a 1st rate company like Adobe. It's seems they should spend the time to get the products they have to work instead.

geese

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2003
London, UK
"stop the press! Microsoft design tools"

Yes, it probably would cause the printers to jam-up if your print house was all by MS.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.