Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bonjourx

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 26, 2016
Hello everyone! I have read that Apple now has Apple raw and Dolby for taking videos, I am just wondering if 256GB would be enough if I use those often? Little information about my usage with my 11PM, so far out of 256GB I have only used 55.1GB. I also currently have the 200GB iCloud but I have reached my limit and is not backing it up anymore. I was hoping to get rid of iCloud now and just really use my storage. I’ve looked at my photos I have 17,054 and 1,403 videos so far. If I am to keep my phone for a year or so (probably 2 years the latest but maybe not) would the 256GB would be enough without my iCloud anymore? I do not download movies because I have unlimited plan and if I do so it’s very rare, i also do not have music stored on my phone and I have few games here and there but mostly I don’t play games. I often take pictures and videos of my kids and stuff using the maximum quality. I edit pictures from time to time to post on social media using Lightroom but that’s just about it. This is what currently it looks like.
Thanks in advance!

642E27FE-0FE0-400E-B325-A0F4422C2F81.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.