Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jumpinbeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 29, 2012
I was browsing on my iPhone this morning and found this particular model in the apple refurbished store

Anyway I liked it so on my ancient 2011 iMac i logged in ran up (don't laugh) Safari but when the searching for it I couldn't find it. I checked again on my phone and it was still showing but wasn't on my Mac in Safari. I then launched Chrome and was able to find the item. The weirdness didn't end there. Copy the shortcut to Safari and check there and it shows out of stock, in Chrome it is in stock and available for delivery. Same thing happens with a number of items 32gb 2020 iMac 27" in Safari show 1 items, Chrome 7.

Anyone else come across this?
Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 13.23.44.png

amisaxd

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2022
I was browsing on my iPhone this morning and found this particular model in the apple refurbished store

Anyway I liked it so on my ancient 2011 iMac i logged in ran up (don't laugh) Safari but when the searching for it I couldn't find it. I checked again on my phone and it was still showing but wasn't on my Mac in Safari. I then launched Chrome and was able to find the item. The weirdness didn't end there. Copy the mycfavisit kmspico shortcut to Safari and check there and it shows out of stock, in Chrome it is in stock and available for delivery. Same thing happens with a number of items 32gb 2020 iMac 27" in Safari show 1 items, Chrome 7.

Anyone else come across this?
View attachment 1981164
I amlooking for similar refurbished MAC. Hope to get one soon!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.