Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
For all of my professional life I was/am a retail banking Branch Manager so this to me is very odd.

Today I just made my January 2023 Installment payment of $37.41 (They call in an off line payment as I make it from my bank's bill payment software)

A balance of $29.12 just appeared on my account (without a transaction posting) this should be impossible (the same thing happened on May of 2022 as well) stupidly I just paid that bill as I did call but I did not follow up then.

Has this sort of thing happened to someone else?

I went bank and reviewed my May 2022 statement and it shows my second payment of $29.12 as well as my correct payment of $37.41. It does NOT show the transaction that created the balance of $29.12 (this should be impossible ???)

I just finished a call with Christina with Apple Card support (Goldman Sachs) and she stated that a expedited dispute has been filed and I should get an email or a call about this within 10 days.

Ps. I do not use my Apple Card for anything else just for this iPhone 13PM 256 in September of 2021.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.