Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tomovich

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 5, 2007
Hello

Sometimes when I'm trying to reply on a message from the lock screen, this keyboard shows up. As soon as it opens, the message to reply on goes away from the screen.

Then the keyboard stays there. On the lock screen but also when unlocked. Even when the screen locks again it is there when reactivating the screen. I just can't get it away. What is it and how do I get rid of it?

image.jpg

Thanks

bransoj

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2013
Had it pop up a couple of times...once i managed to get rid of it but not sure how, the other time i had to reboot the phone.

jannkarrasch

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2015
GER
You have to lock your phone again and enter your passcode "manually" by swiping to the left and not using Touch ID - works for me
(i have a code with numbers)

Tomovich

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 5, 2007
Ok, I'll try that next time. And do you have any idea where it comes from? I've never read about it either.

dr34mc4st3r

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2009
Singapore
I ALWAYS hit this bug when i slightly missed the send button when i'm doing a quick reply on notifications on the lock screen.

Tomovich

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 5, 2007
Indeed, now you say that, I'm sure that's the case when I get to see the keyboard too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.