Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

symoneous

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 5, 2017
hi there,

Recently I am struggling to stream any video to my Apple TV 5 from safari on my iPhone 7 (ios12).

For example using either YouTube or Vimeo when i hit the Apple TV button in the airplay menu, the tv flashes briefly and goes back to showing whatever it was showing before. Then on the iPhone airplay pops back to iPhone and pauses.

Any clues?

Thanks

Johnelf

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2018
Surrey Uk
hi there,

Recently I am struggling to stream any video to my Apple TV 5 from safari on my iPhone 7 (ios12).

For example using either YouTube or Vimeo when i hit the Apple TV button in the airplay menu, the tv flashes briefly and goes back to showing whatever it was showing before. Then on the iPhone airplay pops back to iPhone and pauses.

Any clues?

Thanks

I had the same issue after IOS 12 update.
Simply unplug the ATV then plug back in and it will resolve your issue.
John

WebVigour

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2017
Continuously check and think about the package, or single, ordinarily package is far less expensive. In any case, at times single will have cracking modest advancement however that one is out of our control.

Additionally some title is less expensive in various nation. For instance Harry Potter set in iTunes UK is cracking shoddy contrast and others nation iTunes.

I have 3 iTunes account. US, UK and Malaysia, US is the most costly contrast and whatever remains of two. The benefit of US iTunes is they have more titles and more in 4K HDR. Not all titles give same treat in various area iTunes, you may discover some title as of now is 4K HDR in US iTunes yet it might just accompanied pinoy channel HD on UK or others nation iTunes.

For instance Ready Player One is 4K HDR in US and UK iTunes and early not offering in Malaysia iTunes, out of sudden this title show up however in HD quality just in Malaysia iTunes.

I at main residence now and unfit to get to my Apple TV 4K now. I will demonstrate some screen capture of the distinctions by tomorrow night here.

shavewebs

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2018
Of course, beautiful bays and beaches are many. But anyone who has ever visited the Seychelles Islands in the Indian Ocean knows paradise - or what some people imagine. One of the most beautiful bays is the Anse Lazio on the island of Praslin. With palm trees over clear water that laps the rocks, this place is a popular photo wallpaper motif - and capable of causing terrible wanderlust. source site

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.