Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lambo13

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 11, 2009
This one has been driving me nuts for a few months now. Mac Mail is showing an indicator of 1 message in the "Remind Me" mailbox (same on iPhone and iPad). Clicking that mailbox, I have no emails in there. I've also deleted old emails out of trash, cleared out sent items, rebuilt the mailbox, etc. Nothing works.

Anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

This is on a MacBook Pro 14" 2023 running Sonoma, an iPhone 14 Pro Max running the latest iOS, and an iPad Pro of some year also running latest iPadOS.

Thanks all!
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 1.09.36 PM.png

mailbuoy

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2014
Davidsonville, MD
This one has been driving me nuts for a few months now. Mac Mail is showing an indicator of 1 message in the "Remind Me" mailbox (same on iPhone and iPad). Clicking that mailbox, I have no emails in there. I've also deleted old emails out of trash, cleared out sent items, rebuilt the mailbox, etc. Nothing works.

Anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

This is on a MacBook Pro 14" 2023 running Sonoma, an iPhone 14 Pro Max running the latest iOS, and an iPad Pro of some year also running latest iPadOS.

Thanks all!
View attachment 2355811
I have the same situation. I remember setting an email with a Remind Me date, but it does not appear in the Remind Me folder and I don't know what email it was.

Edit: Here is the answer! https://discussions.apple.com/thread/255243709?sortBy=best

Last edited:
Reactions: lambo13
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.