Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abrooks

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 18, 2004
London, UK
I'm looking to invest in several copies of Studio 8 but its just not taking my fancy right now, can anybody sway me?

I would appreciate any feedback from people with hands-on experience with the package or if you've read a particularly good review then point me towards it.

rozwell

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2004
i suggest you download the 30 day trials and go from there. i love flash. the new version of flash is great for the visuals because of the new adobe added layer effects. for code, there is a it script assist? thing. its like older versions of flash and it helps you fill in the blanks... i dont use it because as i recall the older ones were very limiting. i dont really want to list all of the amazing features because macromedia's marketing department did a great job on their website :D. pretty much in the end its up to you. is it worth the added features compared to the cost? can you expect you customers to be happy with downloading a new flash player? does you current version work fine? (because if it does you are better off sticking with what works... if it aint broke, dont fix it).

people often get caught up in learning new technology when they should be perfecting the old ones. (that was a general statement, not directed towards you)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.