Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iTeachMath

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2010
Massachusetts
When using the calendar app I can get the month view...seeing April...but I can't figure out how to advance the view to future months. Does anyone know how to advance the calendar?

iTeachMath

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2010
Massachusetts
That seems dumb...hopefully Apple fixes that. If I want to know what day June 17th is, for example, it would be nice to do that from the watch.

Applenoob34

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2014
I came here to post the same question. I can't believe we can't look ahead to next month from the watch.

Teride

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2015
When using the calendar app I can get the month view...seeing April...but I can't figure out how to advance the view to future months. Does anyone know how to advance the calendar?

I had the same question...I hope in later updates it will at least let you view 3 months.

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
Wow, that's crazy! We should totally be able to scroll to different months. I'm sure that's coming in a future update, but why would Apple leave something like that out in the first release?

Bfarmer38119

macrumors regular
May 27, 2012
Memphis
Agree this is a feature that is missing. A week is not enough to display.

I looked for a calendar app that might work in the meantime but have not seen anything yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.