Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DiscoDude77

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2014
So I usually get a Spigen simple heavy plastic case for my iPhones (my last was iPhone 12.) I'm just wondering if others had suggestions on what might go with black. I do like some protection for dropping but doesn't need to be military-grade protection.

Aesthetically, I'm wondering what kind of case (besides black) might make a black iPhone 15 look good.

Theozz

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2015
France
Everything goes with black to be honest.

I have my eyes on the Ghost case by Dbrand but waiting for reviews once it's released.

Reactions: DiscoDude77

DiscoDude77

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2014
I haven't done anything with Magsafe cases - or Magsafe period. Just realized my iPhone 12 has it.

Is it mainly for charging wirelessly? Am I missing out? Maybe I should look for a case with it for my 15.

jetlagged

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2012
1695429147468.jpeg

Yeah, black goes great with everything. You can go all black case if you want. I was eyeing that for the iPhone 15 pro max, i really like the orange colorway on the edges. it just looks so unique and i dont see any phone cases have it.

it's just annoying that there's a cutout for the action button and UAG has the nerve to charge $60 for it. that's the only reason i havent bought it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.