Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleTech22

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
US
Hey guys a college student here looking for advice on me and my buddy's iPhone app, Quick Flick. We created it as a solution to a problem that we were having, but thought that it has some potential to help out others as well so we started development. We know a swift programmer who we agreed to pay to develop the application, and we couldn't be more excited to send it live in the winter. It's looking great based on the front end we have tested at his office!

However, obviously because it is my creation I am a bit blind to little imperfections that users may not be so oblivious to. Please if you can take just a moment to check out the website we built and look at the screenshots and descriptions we have on the "What is it" page. Then if you want to shoot me a message, email, or just respond below to let me know what you think!

Also, I am a college student so if you really like the product I could use your help in funding our developer, and also marketing efforts. We want to capture a good amount of users from the jump, and have a pretty good plan in place to do so that may require a few hundred dollars. Seriously even a dollar would be more than appreciated!

INDIEGOGO: QuickFlick

Thanks so much for reading and let me know your thoughts! If you want to be advised when the app is available let me know via message and I'll add you to the release notification email list!

LINK: QuickFlickApp.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.