Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

baby_blue_eyes

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2005
Australia...
Hey! :D I was just wondering is there any progrms out there that I could download for Mac which would allow me to cut and paste songs together, sorta like remixing them... :cool: I already have Garage Band, but it's too confusing for my little brain!!! :confused:

If you know of any please write back... or u could e-mail me on: flirty_fairyfloss@hotmail.com...

Thanks! :p

quigleybc

macrumors 68030
baby_blue_eyes said:
Hey! :D I was just wondering is there any progrms out there that I could download for Mac which would allow me to cut and paste songs together, sorta like remixing them... :cool: I already have Garage Band, but it's too confusing for my little brain!!! :confused:

If you know of any please write back... or u could e-mail me on: flirty_fairyfloss@hotmail.com...

Thanks! :p

Just drag the little line to where you want to cut the track, go to edit>split track. Go to track>create new track. then drag your newly split audio down into the new track...easy as that..cut and paste away.

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Oct 6, 2005
er...

well, GarageBand is just about as easy as it gets, I'm afraid. There is a manual of sorts, available here:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/garageband2/

Maybe it would be of some help?

Or, failing that, (I don't mean this in an insulting way) there is "GarageBand For Dummies."

Cheers...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.