Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonefreak450

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 14, 2014
Purchased myself an unlocked iPhone XS from Europe with model A2097 (Global market).

My company provided me with an Android phone and do not like to carry two phones with me and I wish to know if the iPhone XS supports inserting one more additional PHYSICAL Nano-SIM card?

Meanwhile, I searched on YouTube for some information regarding this matter below and turns out that most iPhone XS models do not support the two SIM slots. You can use 1 nano sim along with 1 e-sim. Which is not good for me.
The eSIM option is not supported by my carrier/country either...

Can anyone confirm if the XS supports inserting one additional PHYSICAL Nano-SIM, or, does it really have to be 1 physical SIM, and 1 E-SIM?

As you can see in this video, it seems that the iPhone XS MAX supports it, but NOT the iPhone XS.

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
Neither the Europe nor the U.S. model supports dual physical SIM. The electrical contacts in the SIM card slot do not exist.

iphonefreak450

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 14, 2014
So my iPhone XS has no dual SIM slots? Meaning I can’t put in another physical SIM card?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.