Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

golf2moon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2018
I cannot overstate how disappointed I am with Apple support. Afraid you’re losing it Apple support folks—and you may be losing me. I specifically followed the instructions on the Apple support website to avoid wasting my time going to the Apple Store if they did not have my phone battery in stock. Job number one for Apple support, once a determination was made while I waited patiently on the phone that my battery indeed needs to be replaced, was to ensure the battery is available at the store I would be proceeding to. But no, the moron who set up my appointment with the Genius at the store did not check to see that the store had the battery in stock. Thus I wasted significant time and gasoline driving to the Apple Store only to be told “we’ll have to order you a battery and you can come back in when it arrives”. Really? Thank you very much. You have wonderful technical tools that let you do network diagnostics, but people working the phones that apparently have absolutely no clue. I have been an Apple zealot since the 80’s and customer service has remained a challenge for you over the years. Apparently technology can’t fix stupid? I look forward to hearing Apple's response (but I won't hold my breath)…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.